Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pre-trip thoughts

New to this whole blogging thing - so I'll see how it goes! (The offer of a prize for being the first member to blog, other than Emily, was too much for me to resist.)

So yeah, I am extremely excited! I never thought that I would be able to go back to Africa this soon after my time over there last year. It is going to be going just that much better such an awesome group of people with some great plans and ideas.

The commissioning on Sunday was really good, and it was so encouraging and empowering to realize that we will have so much support by our Church community while we are over there. And if there is one thing Africa taught me last year when I went is that prayer power really does count!

So yeah, that is pretty much me at the moment - just so excited to show the rest of the team that haven't been to Africa before how incredible it is and how God is transforming Africa into one of the most exiting places to be in the world :)

Tom