There is a buzz of excitement among the team tonight! We arrived in Johannesburg this evening, after about travelling for about 36 hours...a long journey! But all our flights went smoothly, with no issues at all. Some managed to sleep on the plane...others didn't really, but enjoyed the movies! When we finally got to Jo'burg we checked into our guest lodge for the evening, and had a superb dinner - most of us couldn't even finish our food! We are all quite tired, and most have taken themselves off for an early night's sleep.
The whole journey here I have just felt a real peace about this trip. God is with us, he goes before us and I am excited for what is in store!
Tomorrow morning we fly to Zambia for 2 weeks ministry. I am looking forward to seeing the country, meeting the people and seeing what God is doing there! Can't wait!