ABIGAIL says...
1. What were your highlights from the trip?
I loved being in
2. What did you find hardest about the trip?
I think I found the lack of basic necessities very trying at times, such as not having water and power, no showers and all hand-washing etc.
3. What did you learn about God on this trip?
I learnt the power and strength of God. I learnt that I need to trust in him more and rely on him for all things, big and small.
4. What did you learn about yourself on this trip?
That I can survive in
5. What did you learn from being part of the team?
That everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and that we need to appreciate both and use them as best we can. Also I got to know everyone a lot better!
6. What did you like the most about Zambian/South African Culture?
I loved how smiley and friendly everyone was, and how open they were to hearing about God and the good news.
7. What thoughts about NZ Culture & Society have you had since returning?
That we often have so much more than we need, but we are very much lacking the spiritual presence of God in society. It is hard to compare the two, they seem so different.
8. How is or will life be different for you now that you are back?
I think God has become a much bigger presence in my life, I turn to him for strength and comfort.