James says...
1. What were your highlights from the trip?
My highlight from my trip to
2. What did you find hardest about the trip?
At first it was probably the food, but as the trip went on it was probably keeping high spirits and the same amount of energy and passion every day.
3. What did you learn about God on this trip?
I personally learnt that even though situations are difficult and hard, God is always with you and He will never put you in a situation that He knew you couldn’t handle, and when He does put you in a hard situation he will always give you the tools you need.
4. What did you learn about yourself on this trip?
I learnt that I am very capable and I have more gifts and talents then I knew. I also realised I do not use the talents I have to their full potential for God.
5. What did you learn from being part of the team?
With every person I got to grow a deeper friendship with and I also got to see how different people react in different situations. I also learnt how to help people when situations pop up that they may not be comfortable with.
6. What did you like the most about Zambian/South African Culture?
I really like the way everyone is so hospitable and friendly to each other even if they do not know them personally they will welcome them and treat them like a best friend.
7. What thoughts about NZ Culture & Society have you had since returning?
I feel that it is not so friendly and that most people do not go out of their way to talk to someone new or talk to someone they do not know about God.
8. How is or will life be different for you now that you are back?
I have changed the way I view situations, like if something (small) happens to me I no longer act as if it is the end of the world I shrug it off and am thankful that it isn’t worse.